2015 North America Assembly
Where North America's oil & gas industry leaders meet
October, 2015, Houston, TX. 500+ delegates. 50 Speakers. The Business of Oil & Gas, Investment and Finance.
Thank you to everyone who attended over the 7th-8th October – there were 530 people registered and the ballroom and foyer of the Four Seasons was a hive of activity throughout.
A special thanks to Mark Papa of EOG Resources who received our Lifetime Achievement Award at our Fall Dinner on 7th October.
We will see you again next year, if not before!
See our other events around the world and learn more about us at www.oilcouncil.com
There are a few things that make this meeting different from other conferences:
- Popular Format: Interactive panels, not power point after power point of presentations that you can read for yourself off websites. It’s one thing to see a CEO read a corporate presentation, it’s another to hear them on a free-flowing, frank, unrehearsed panel discussion with audience Q&A using…
- Chatham House Rules: Everything is off the record - which means we ask the questions and you get the answers you really want.
- High quality networking with 'the right people' - that is, senior executives, especially on the buy-side – E&P and investors.
- A professional onsite team who believes in active business development - making introductions for you, supporting your conference experience, making it valuable for you.
- A best-in-class group of speakers and delegates all in one place.
- Emphasis on connecting O&G to investors - private and institutional.
Don’t just take our word for it:
Ed Cohen, CEO, Atlas Energy
Adrian Goodisman, Director, Scotiabank
Peter Tertzakian, Chief Energy Economist and Managing Director, ARC Financial Corp.
Corey Code, SVP Strategy and Treasurer, Encana
Barclay Hambrook, CEO, Americas Petrogas
Dan Rice IIIPortfolio ManagerGRT Capital Partners
Floyd WilsonChairman and CEOHalcón Resources
Mark PapaDirector and Former CEOEOG Resources
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
USA - Houston
T: +1 713 353 3915
Two Allen Center, Suite 6061
1200 Smith Street
Houston, TX, 77002
USA - New York
T: +1 212 813 2954
1001 Avenue of the Americas
New York City,
T: +27 21 671 1598
Newlands on Main
T: +971 5 264 641 57
1906 - Al Shafar Tower 1 Tecom,