2014 North America Assembly
Where North America's oil & gas industry leaders meet
October, 2014, Houston, TX. 500+ delegates. 50 Speakers. The Business of Oil & Gas. Investment. Finance.
In 2013, we welcomed over 170 CEOs, Presidents, and Managing Directors among some 500 delegates to one of the fastest growing O&G business conferences in North America.
There are a few things that make this meeting different from other conferences:
- Popular Format: Interactive panels, not power point after power point of presentations that you can read for yourself off websites. It’s one thing to see a CEO read a corporate presentation, it’s another to hear them on a free-flowing, frank, unrehearsed panel discussion with audience Q&A using…
- Chatham House Rules: Everything is off the record - which means we ask the questions and you get the answers you really want.
- High quality networking with 'the right people' - that is, senior executives, especially on the buy-side – E&P and investors.
- A professional onsite team who believes in active business development - making introductions for you, supporting your conference experience, making it valuable for you.
- A best-in-class group of speakers and delegates all in one place.
- Emphasis on connecting O&G to investors - private and institutional.
Don’t just take our word for it:
“During decades of participation in an enormous number of industry events, I have never experienced a conference as valuable and as well-organized as the Oil Council Assembly in Houston in October 2013. I look forward enthusiastically to attendance at future Oil Council events.”
Ed Cohen, CEO, Atlas Energy
"The Oil Council's North America Assembly remains one of the must attend energy events in the USA, in terms of the quality of the speakers and key notes, as well as a forum for effective networking."
Adrian Goodisman, Director, Scotiabank
"My calendar is congested with commitments, but I always accommodate the Oil Council. They always have high quality speakers, but equally high quality attendees. I learn from all of them."
Peter Tertzakian, Chief Energy Economist and Managing Director, ARC Financial Corp.
"This was my first Oil Council event and I was thrilled. It far exceeded my expectations."
Corey Code, SVP Strategy and Treasurer, Encana
"The Oil Council produces the world's best forums for O&G companies and investors to network, exchange ideas, and make new business contacts, and are an important part of our business development activities throughout the year."
Barclay Hambrook, CEO, Americas Petrogas
Dan Rice IIIPortfolio ManagerGRT Capital Partners
Floyd WilsonChairman and CEOHalcón Resources
Mark PapaDirector and Former CEOEOG Resources
Partners and Sponsors
T: +44 20 7384 8056
69-71 Fulham High Street
T: +65 6590 3978
78 Shenton Way
USA - Houston
T: +1 713 353 3915
Two Allen Center, Suite 6061
1200 Smith Street
Houston, TX, 77002
USA - New York
T: +1 212 813 2954
1001 Avenue of the Americas
New York City,
T: +27 21 671 1598
Newlands on Main
T: +971 5 264 641 57
1906 - Al Shafar Tower 1 Tecom,